Before you step through the Jerusalem City Gate and begin your journey back in time, please read the following information, which will help you have an enjoyable and safe visit here today:
- We recommend that you leave unnecessary articles in your car and secure valuables in your trunk.
- All bags, backpacks, and packages are subject to search prior to entering The Holy Land Experience.
- The following items are not permitted inside The Holy Land Experience: coolers, outside food or drinks, pets, children's wagons, bathing suits, costumes, alcohol, illegal drugs, weapons, or other items that be deemed inappropriate.
- Smoking is not permitted once you have entered through the Jerusalem City Gate.
- Shirt and shoes must be worn at all times.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please enjoy your visit, and may God bless you.