Before you step through the Jerusalem City Gate and begin your journey back in time, please read the following information, which will help you have an enjoyable and safe visit here today:
- Very Important! Security check point at main entrance...For the best overall experience we advise you to please leave any carry-on bags locked in your vehicle and travel light! All bags, backpacks, and packages are subject to search prior to entering The Holy Land Experience.
- The following items are not permitted inside The Holy Land Experience: coolers, outside food or drinks, pets, children's wagons, bathing suits, costumes, alcohol, illegal drugs, weapons, or other items that may be deemed inappropriate.
- Smoking is not permitted once you have entered through the Jerusalem City Gate.
- Shirt and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Holy Land Experience does not provide wheelchairs, scooters or strollers. Guests are welcome to provide their own as needed. For wheelchair rental info, please contact the Orlando Visitors' Bureau at 1-800-972-3304 or visit www.visitorlando.com. Holy Land Experience is fully A.D.A. compliant in regard to wheelchair access to our major attractions; we are wheelchair friendly.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please enjoy your visit, and may God bless you.