Smile of a Child Adventure Land
Smile of a Child Adventure Land is a place just for children and their parents!
It is a place that's fun for all ages. Where kids can have their faces painted. They can burn energy on the rock-climbing walls and our brand new Trin-i-Tee Mini Golf!
The high-energy Adventure Land stage is where the kids become the stars! Click here to visit our Smile of a Child page for some online games and learning fun!
The Jerusalem Model A.D. 66
The world's largest indoor model of its kind, this 45 by 25 foot structure gives a stunning overview of what Jerusalem looked like at the height of its developement. Daily presentations tell the history of the city, from its beginning as King David's capital city to its destruction by the Romans in A.D. 70. The Jerusalem Model A.D. 66 allows guests to see where Christ walked as He ministered inside the city, and where He traveled during His final hours leading up to His crucifixion on Calvary.
The walk-through experience of The Scriptorium transports visitors to historical and geographical areas of the world where the displayed biblical documents originated, and gives guests a dramatic understanding of the history of the Bible, as it parallels the history of civilization, and the impact it has had upon the world. Additionally, specially featured items are on display in our rotating exhibit room in the Scriptorium's Ex Libris bookstore.
The Wilderness Tabernacle
The Wilderness Tabernacle is a recreation of the mobile temple that provided a place for God to dwell among the Israelites during their forty years of wandering in the desert. The presentation offers visitors an understanding about the importance of the rituals and sacrifices offered to God in this sacred place. Here one can learn about the Altar of Sacrifice, the objects inside the Tabernacle, and the Ark of the Covenant.
School Group Guidelines:
- Groups need to be booked and paid 3-4 weeks prior to arrival date.
- Group payment must be done as one transaction to receive group rates. Group reservations may be paid for with a credit card or institutional check. Group Sales will not accept cash.
- We offer 1 free chaperone per 10 paid students; students must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- To best accommodate school groups for lunch we highly encourage choosing the pre-paid meal option as it is the most cost and time efficient.
- The pre-paid meal option must be paid and confirmed at time of booking and no later than 4 weeks before the date of visit.
- Food may not be brought into the the park, however we highly encourage you to bring bottled water during hot weather, and stay hydrated at all times. We also have misting stations and fans throughout the park during warm weather seasons.
- Please bring and wear protective sun gear, such as "sunbrellas", sunglasses, etc., as some activities are outdoors.
- Please feel free to print our educational materials, available online, for your entire class.
Online Activities: http://www.holylandexperience.com/resources/kidland.html
- The Holy Land Experience is closed Sundays, Mondays, New Years Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Please fax the completed order form below to (866) 518-1393, or mail your reservation and payment to the address shown. For Group assistance, please call 1-800-447-7235, Option 4.
The Holy Land Experience, Group Sales Department, 4655 Vineland Road, Orlando, FL 32811.
- For immediate assistance, please call 1-800-447-7235 or 407-872-2272 and press option 4 for the Group Sales Department.